Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The Frenzy over Can Chickens Fly

can chickens fly?

Really, you’re going to ask me this..

Well I better answer…

Can Chickens Fly the Real Truth

Can chickens fly hmmm.

Let’s have a look at some history to give you the low-down on our not so tame chickens.

Our backyard hens are of the noble descendants of a wild breed of chook called the grey or red Jungle Fowl, they have also been connected to dinosaurs, but I am a bit skeptical about this.

I am sure that they have some connection to some dinosaurs but the majority I cannot see it.

Anyway…

These birds are still found in the wild in countries such as:

  • Laos
  • Myanmar
  • Thailand
  • Laos
  • Far East

In the wild, these jungle fowl not only perch in trees, but they also roost in trees. They have to be very adept at flying in the air to escape predators around them in the wild.

In fact, I had the opportunity to see some in their wild state when I went over to Santoza island off Singapore when I lived there for a while.

And they are of the lighter body weight designed to fly in order to escape predators, so are still in their natural state.

Read on...

No comments:

Post a Comment